Can You Dig It?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Out of the Frying Pan

5 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Out of the Frying Pan - Page 3 Empty Re: Out of the Frying Pan

Post  platinumCheesecake Tue Apr 24, 2012 5:33 pm

A dark face removed from the shadows. A man cloaked in the blackness of night, adorned with various cultist amulets, rings, and trinkets showed his face. He had thick black hair and a full goatee. His hand flicked into his robes and revealed a nasty-looking scimitar. "I hate to interrupt your argument but i have direct orders to rid you from this world. now if we could just get into a nice little line then we'll make this quick. I am a very busy man and i don't want to miss my next appointment."

platinumCheesecake

Back to top Go down

Post  faheykeyes Tue Apr 24, 2012 7:49 pm

Clark, with a little smile, quickly uttered "Ha, kid, you don't know who you are messing with. I'm giving you five seconds to back away" He quickly pulled The ripper out of his sheath, flipping the switch on the bottom of his cobalt and tungsten blade. The blade resonated with the last kill, humming softly... almost, singing."If this thing breaks skins, it will vibrate, so fast your inner organs are turned to mush and your skin is mutilated. also, if you somehow survive that, the shock is enough to stop your heart cold" both of his hands jerked back, and Clark got ready for what may have came next

Last edited by faheykeyes on Wed Apr 25, 2012 4:53 pm; edited 1 time in total

faheykeyes

Back to top Go down

Post  platinumCheesecake Wed Apr 25, 2012 3:57 pm

"Ah yes, cobalt. What a fine metal. Not the greatest for weaponry, however. See cobalt is highly magnetized when under the right circumstances and as everyone knows, magic and magnets never mix. You can fight all you want but you are going to lose without a blade. Now, what was that spell again...ah here we are."

(pulls out a spellbook and recites a spell of ancient origins.)
(he attempts to shatter the sword)

"now as for you, missy, I'm terribly sorry to trouble you. I have no quarrel with you per se, but if you decide to fight for your now-powerless war vet then I'll have to kill you too."

platinumCheesecake

Back to top Go down

Post  Anand Wed Apr 25, 2012 3:59 pm

The blade bursts into a million pieces. Despite its power, it could still fall apart at the slightest bit of magic.

Anand
Admin

https://canyoudigit.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  faheykeyes Wed Apr 25, 2012 4:04 pm

"hahaha, powerless? all you think i carry is the ripper??" Clark bends down, picks up the sword, chants something to try and fix it. quickly, out of his satchel, he pulls out a gram of powdered Brimstone. As he takes out a match in the other hand, he throws the brimstone and lights it. In the blinding flash, Clark gets on the roof. he screams "Hey, you are pretty good! im looking for some people... with special skills. i will pay you quite the pretty penny and a promise of adventure to join with me"

Last edited by faheykeyes on Wed Apr 25, 2012 4:52 pm; edited 1 time in total

faheykeyes

Back to top Go down

Post  faheykeyes Wed Apr 25, 2012 4:51 pm

Clark took The Ripper and threw it at a smith, the note said "Fix this, and put in in a dungeon later in the RP" He called for a Blade, Named Jack. the blade, shining, was made of Technetium and Tungsten. He got the brimstone ready, waiting for a fight

faheykeyes

Back to top Go down

Post  Anand Wed Apr 25, 2012 5:33 pm

Of course, since technetium was not yet discovered, the sword's properties were limited much to "cuts things".

Anand
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  platinumCheesecake Wed Apr 25, 2012 5:34 pm

"You think you can bribe me? My employer pays five times what you earn in a week. I am ordered to kill you and that's exactly what I intend to do."

*flips to a page in his spellbook and utters some words

Purple wires seemed to shoot out of this mystery man's hands. They wrapped themselves around both of Clark's legs, and bound his arms.

You see, you and I are very alike. we are both bound by someone. Ohohohohohohohohohohohoho.

Last edited by platinumCheesecake on Wed Apr 25, 2012 5:50 pm; edited 1 time in total

platinumCheesecake

Back to top Go down

Post  mowmow167 Wed Apr 25, 2012 5:56 pm

Leigh couldn't get Clark out of her mind. Perhaps she had been too harsh on him. She turned around. Hadn't he disappeared into one of these alleyways?
Leigh went into the darkest alley first. She hid behind more bags of trash as he came close to the man and--someone she didn't know; someone looking awfully mysterious. And what was he doing to--oh my god! She didn't know that Clark was into that kind of stuff! Or that he was gay! Leigh almost turned around, wishing she hadn't worried about him, when she saw that the mystery man had one of the ancient Silyasing spellbooks, used only by the darkest mage-assassins. Her eyes widened, but she forced herself to keep focus. She would have to save Clark. She took her lute and her dagger out silently and cleared her throat, standing up from behind the trash.
"That's hot."

mowmow167

http://theawesomemowmow.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  faheykeyes Wed Apr 25, 2012 6:04 pm

Clark was smiling, as he has been in this bind before. He used the blade to cut through the magic, cutting his own leg in the proccess. wincing, he got up and said "I'm no longer bound by anyone, anymore" He quickly light some brimstone, running to Leigh for some medical help

faheykeyes

Back to top Go down

Post  mowmow167 Wed Apr 25, 2012 6:07 pm

Leigh sighed and closed her eyes, her lute in hand, and started plucking the strings in an old tune played in the same way many years ago by the ancient healers.

mowmow167

Back to top Go down

Post  platinumCheesecake Wed Apr 25, 2012 6:37 pm

The shadow man turned to leigh in surprise. "Oh, so you want to valiantly save your friend. How cute. Well I would hate to put ruin to such a fine woman so I suppose I will settle for knocking you unconscious. How does that sound?"

platinumCheesecake

Back to top Go down

Post  faheykeyes Wed Apr 25, 2012 6:47 pm

Clark smiled, and he pulled up his blade "That can be arranged for you as well, my friend" Clark Tried to slash The Mystery Man in the legs

Last edited by faheykeyes on Wed Apr 25, 2012 7:05 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : i failed at guessing jayces name xD)

faheykeyes

Back to top Go down

Post  platinumCheesecake Wed Apr 25, 2012 7:00 pm

faheykeyes wrote:Clark smiled, and he pulled up his blade "That can be arranged for you as well, my friend" Clark Tried to slash Riley in the legs

(whoever said my name was Riley)

platinumCheesecake

Back to top Go down

Post  faheykeyes Wed Apr 25, 2012 7:06 pm

-

Last edited by faheykeyes on Wed Apr 25, 2012 7:13 pm; edited 1 time in total

faheykeyes

Back to top Go down

Post  faheykeyes Wed Apr 25, 2012 7:08 pm

a Huge Dick wrote:
awesomeperson wrote:Clark smiled, and he pulled up his blade "That can be arranged for you as well, my friend" Clark Tried to slash Riley in the legs

(whoever said my name was Riley)
Fixed

faheykeyes

Back to top Go down

Post  mowmow167 Wed Apr 25, 2012 7:09 pm

Leigh did not let herself be disturbed by the mysterious person and focused all of mind in her music. She finished the healing song, and started a different, more lively tune, one for increasing Clark's and her defenses.

mowmow167

Back to top Go down

Post  faheykeyes Wed Apr 25, 2012 7:13 pm

Leigh's and Clark's defenses sharply raised!

faheykeyes

Back to top Go down

Post  EpicJumpRope Wed Apr 25, 2012 7:37 pm

Serenity woke up. She looked around, realizing what had happened. Her forehead was bleeding slightly. She remembered well now, she was running as the man and girl chased her. But then she tripped on a stone in the cobble road. She fell face first and was knocked out. She woke up to see that the man and girl were fighting another man! That was a miracle for her.

But she needed a weapon. She had never killed anyone. And she only knew knock-out techniques taught by her father, who had died in some war. They wouldn't do much against these people. Her plan wasn't of use now. She couldn't escape into the ocean. She had to fight.

The only problem was that one of the men knew magic. She saw it all perfectly. She new magic when she sees it. The murderer's blade shattered in his hand, randomly. This caused problems. One man and a girl she could fight. Even if they had weapons. But magic, that was different.

However she knew a trifle of magic as well. It wasn't enough to be a full warlock or witch. But it could help her. She looked at a shop stall next to her. The owner was not there. She focused her mind hard enough, hoping that the shop stall stand would break loose and roll towards the battle. It had been a while since she had, but if she hoped hard enough...

EpicJumpRope

http://google.com

Back to top Go down

Post  faheykeyes Wed Apr 25, 2012 7:48 pm

Clark Screamed as Serenity "Hey, Ma'am, can you help be fight this bastard please? I will pay you well?"
Clark waited for the slash to land, or not land, on the assassins body. His face, though only a mere 31 years young, looked almost 5. his peppery hair swayed in the wind, and his body shook slighty. He was going to start a flashback, but serentiys speah broke it

faheykeyes

Back to top Go down

Post  EpicJumpRope Wed Apr 25, 2012 8:13 pm

Nothing was happening! Serenity focused harder, but it wouldn't work, she knew that all to well. Her magic was out of practice. She raged a little in her mind, grabbed an apple from the stall, and threw it at the stall stand. It broke and lost control. The stall started rolling slowly, and went towards the murderer and the girl. Good she thought, that'll eliminate some of the grum to deal with. But then she heard the man talk to her, asking for her help.

But it was too late, as the stall rolled faster and faster. If the man and the girl wanted to live, they'd have to dodge it, then it would hit the magician. But she couldn't tell what would unfold. She started aiming some of her magic power towards the man, and said a Aaum spell, one of an old culture. It would cause a shift in the wind. She directed it towards the magician, hoping it would blow him off his feet.

EpicJumpRope

http://google.com

Back to top Go down

Post  platinumCheesecake Wed Apr 25, 2012 8:29 pm

Three people!? Ok now this was a bit unexpected. The plan would have to wait. He would have lay low until that war veteran was alone. He had to resort to plan B.

His spellbook need not be opened, for this spell was emblazoned on the forefront of his memory. His hands swiftly formed a ball and he muttered a string of words in an unknown language. A massive fireball engulfed everything. Leigh, Clark, the stand, everything.

(wait for anand to reply)

platinumCheesecake

Back to top Go down

Post  Anand Wed Apr 25, 2012 8:48 pm

Everyone was hurled back in multiple directions in a massive explosion. The fire, while not that powerful damage-wise, packed quite the punch.

Of course, this was not before Clark was able to get a sizable slash at this man's leg's, but after the smoke cleared, something else would be evident.

Anand
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  faheykeyes Wed Apr 25, 2012 8:57 pm

"that bastard left! damn" he looked to leigh and serentity "Ladies, I need some help. I need to go deep into a swamp to get a rod that powers the ripper and it would be a hell of an honour if you went with me?" he whispered to leigh " I will make up for my departure" he spoke to everyone again "We will get this to A) start up our insurection B) Advance the plot and C) so you may make some money!"

Last edited by faheykeyes on Wed Apr 25, 2012 9:02 pm; edited 1 time in total

faheykeyes

Back to top Go down

Post  platinumCheesecake Wed Apr 25, 2012 8:58 pm

The ash and smoke settled. Everything was strewn everywhere, people were thrown against walls, and the mysterious shadow assassin was nowhere to be found. Not a trace anywhere.

platinumCheesecake

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum